Student life has always been an important piece of the O’More College experience. With our move to Belmont University in Fall 2018, a new world of opportunities and resources will be available to our students, including
- More than 160 student organizations including Honor Societies, Greek Life, service-focused groups, mentorship opportunities and more.
- The Student Activities Programming Board that plans weekly events on campus for students throughout the semester
- Leadership Development Programming and Curriculum Study
- Opportunity to Study Abroad, or participate in domestic Study Away programs in New York, LA and other major cities.
- Access to robust Career and Professional Development services
- The newly opened Harrington Place Dining Hall, a state-of-the-art dining facility, and additional retail dining locations across campus
- An on-campus health services clinic and adjoined pharmacy.
- A Fitness/Recreation Center that features daily group fitness classes, a rock climbing wall, an intramural gym and a full work out facility
- And much more!
Visit the Campus Life section of Belmont’s website to learn more.