Please follow these simple steps to apply for admission:
- Complete the online application and pay the $50 application fee.
- Complete the application essay.
- Request official transcripts for all high school and college work. O’More works with an international credentialing service, who will verify all international transcripts for validity and transferability. Applicants will be required to arrange for delivery of sealed transcripts to this service agency.
- Request scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). For admission, applicants must score:
○ A 500 or above on the paper-based test (PBT) or
○ A score that falls in the “intermediate” or “fair” range on each of the four (4) sections on the internet-based test (iBT), specifically:
■ 1521 for Reading
■ 1521 for Listening
■ 1825 for Speaking
■ 1723 for Writing
- Students applying for admission into the Fashion Department may also be required to submit a sewing sample and will be contacted if necessary.
- Once all application materials have been received, an interview with the appropriate department chair will be scheduled.