Mission, Vision, and Core Values
O’More College of Design cultivates a passion for design through a distinctive undergraduate education in a student – centered environment, leading to fulfilling careers as design professionals.
Cultivating a Passion for Design
O’More College nurtures the natural gifts and talents of our students by enhancing their creativity and sparking their imaginations through a challenging curriculum and exposure to fine works of art, brilliant designs and life - changing ideas.
A Distinctive Undergraduate Education
We promote academic excellence through well -crafted curricula that provide solid foundations in the fine and liberal arts, honing our students’ design abilities through a rigorous studio experience. Students are taught to think creatively and analytically, and they graduate with the skills needed to become successful design professionals. Our graduates have an appreciation of the fine arts, exhibit a breadth and depth of general knowledge, and possess a keen design sensibility. This quality education is provided by our highly qualified and respected faculty.
As a 501(c)3 non-profit institution, our mission is to ensure that each student is able to pursue his or her passion, regardless of financial hardship.
O’More College of Design is recognized as a college of first choice for excellence in design education.
In support of its vision, O’More College of Design:
- Promotes a service - oriented, intellectually stimulating community that is a hub of creative activity.
- Provides innovation in financial and cost leadership.
- Emphasizes academic excellence and global engagement in a student - centered environment.
- Celebrates its unique setting for learning, which includes attention to tradition, aesthetics, functionality, innovation, and technological advancement.
- Attracts highly qualified and respected students, faculty, staff, and Board members.
- Academic Excellence